Expertise on Demand can evaluate, and as needed, develop project plans; supply supervision; manage project activities, budgets and schedules; prepare bid packages, solicit and analyze bids; prepare and award contracts; and analyze and approve change orders.
Expertise on Demand coordinates communications with the client and obtains the client's final project approval.
Expertise on Demand can provide management services on a project basis or as sub-contractor including:
- On-site supervision of construction, grading and land development
- Managing contractor activities, budgets and schedules
- Preparing bid packages, soliciting and analyzing bids
- Preparing and awarding construction contracts
- Analyzing and approving change orders
- Obtaining final approval of projects and bond releases from governmental agencies